เครดิตทดลองเล่นฟรี 1000_เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ผ่านทางคอมพิวเตอร์_วิธีรับโบนัส w88 _เว็บไซต์เกมประเทศไทย_เล่น สล็อต แจ็ ค พอ ต
Via Aurelia, Km 8.400, 00165 Rome, Italy
Rome, Europe 00168
April 18, 2019 - April 19, 2019 All Day
Being successful in the previous 2 conferences in the series, Ophthalmology Summit 2017 in London, United Kingdom, Ophthalmology Summit 2018 in Berlin, Germany, this year we are moving forward with the 3rd?meeting in the series, CME accredited?Ophthalmology Summit 2019?in the city of history and monuments,?ROME, ITALY. The conference will be held in the first quarter of the year during?April 18-19, 2019.
Ophthalmology Summit 2019?has a great scholarly Scientific Program with 2 days of methodical sessions. This Ophthalmology Congress Program Board has agreed on a broad topic list to be presented at the congress. This programme will feature new research findings, chances to learn from world famous connoisseurs and discussions with contemporaries and aristocrats.
Our Organizing Committee Members include:
- Jack V. Greiner,?Director- Specialist in Cornea and External Diseases Physician and Surgeon, Boston Ocular Surface Center, USA
- Carl M Sheridan, Senior Lecturer – Cell Biologist, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- Shlomo Dotan,? Chief of Neuro-Ophthalmology Service, Hadassah University Hospital, Israel
- Luis Emilio Abad, Dean and Distinguished Professor, Ballsbridge University, Dominica
- Alejo Vercesi,?Professor of the Chair of Ophthalmology, The University of Rosario and The Universidad Abierta Interamericana, NEW MEXICO
- Johann Fernandez,?Medical Director, Clinica Santo Domingo, Costa Rica
- Enric Bach Cuadra, Technical director of TOT VISIO, Polytechnic University of Catalonia, SPAIN
- David Wan-Cheng Li, One-Hundred Talent Professor of Ophthalmology, State Key Laboratory of Ophthalmology, Sun Yat-sen University, CHINA
This meeting will be a great opportunity for you to visit the country Italy and most importantly the city of monuments, Rome. At the same time, you can attend and participate in the meeting availing the CME credits.
For further details, please follow:?https://ophthalmology.insightconferences.com/
Ophthalmology Summit 2019
Direct: 1-(702) 508-5200 Ext: 8033
Email: email@example.com ?; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meet you at Rome!